2020 Art in Bloom Call for Artists!
Call for Artists
DUVALL FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS INVITES YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
15th Annual Art in Bloom Garden Art & Sculpture Event
- August 21st 22, & 23 2020
- Opening Night: Friday, August 21, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Open Park: Saturday August 22nd and Sunday August 23rd
- NEW: Artists must provide a booth and be present during the event.
- NEW LOCATION: McCormick Park, Duvall, WA
- Join us in the Park! Attendees will enjoy a park side evening live music filled, appetizers and cocktails, while viewing a wide array of art and sculpture by local artists.
- Participating Artists will receive 2 free admission tickets and an opportunity to mingle and promote their work. Additional discounted tickets upon request, quantities limited.
- This is an Outdoor Event – Your work must be able to sustain outdoor weather conditions.
- 50% of sale commission remains with artists. DFA retains 50%
- If you are interested in participating, please send pictures of your work along with your artist information and Bio to one of the following:
- Mail: Duvall Foundation for the Arts | ATTN: Art in Bloom | PO Box 1043 Duvall, WA 98019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries for approval must be received by June 30, 2020
- This is a Juried Event. You will be notified of acceptance in early July.
- Artist must provide their own 10 x 10 tent, table and chairs.
- There is no power at the park.
- Artists must operate their booth at all times during the event. DFA will provide security throughout the event and over night hours. Your booths should have sides in order to close up at night. There is dew in the park, closing up protects your art work.
- If your work is accepted, you will need to complete the Participant Agreement listing ALL of your items for sale in early July.
- DFA will promote you and your artwork. Please submit your point of sale URL and brief Bio so that we may highlight your work on our social media and other event promotions.
|Art Delivery, Set-Up & Retrieval:
- Art delivery and set up:
- Friday, August 21 (9:00am – 2:00pm)
- Location of your display will be ready for you upon arrival.
- Event concludes at 6pm Sunday August 23. Please do not break down your booth during the event as it causes disruption to the event and others around you.
- Park must be cleared of all items by 8pm Sunday August 23.
- A separate load-in, parking and event instructions will be sent in June.
Duvall Foundation for the Arts (DFA) promotes creativity, diversity, and cultural awareness by supporting the arts and arts education in the lower Snoqualmie Valley, WA. DFA is a 501-(c)3 Nonprofit. Tax identification number: 91-1928862