Call for Artists
DUVALL FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS INVITES YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
10th Annual Art in Bloom Garden Art & Sculpture Event
|When:||· Weekend of June 26th, 27th, 28th· Opening Gala Event: Friday, June 26th, 6pm – 9:00pm
· Saturday June 27th and Sunday June 28th, the gardens will be open to the general public at no charge from 10am -4pm.
· Artists do not need to be present during the event as the Duvall Foundation for the Arts (DFA) will staff the event and handle all art sales.
|Where:||· Kokopelli Gardens in Duvall, WA|
|Opening Gala Event:||· Guests will stroll through the music filled gardens viewing the many mediums of outdoor art displayed throughout while enjoying wine and appetizers.
· Artists displaying their work will receive free admission for themselves for the opportunity to mingle and promote their work.
|Requirements to participate:||o This is an outdoor event and your work must be able to sustain outdoor weather conditions;o If you are interested in participating please click on the link below to submit your Participant Agreement and photos.
· Fill out the Participant Agreement and, for first time Art in Bloom artists, upload photos.
· Entries for approval must be received by May, 15th, 2015;
· For new artists, this event is juried to be accepted;
· There may be limitations to the number of pieces you can show, which will be decided upon artwork review;
|Art Delivery, Set-Up & Retrieval:||· You will need to deliver and set up your art at Kokopelli Gardens between these specific times only:o Wednesday, June 24th (9am – 12pm) OR (4pm – 7pm)o Thursday, June 25th (4pm – 7pm)· You will have the opportunity to hand pick the location for your art to be displayed on a first come, first serve basis.
· You must retrieve all pieces that didn’t sell between these specific times only:
o Sunday, June 28th (3pm – 6pm)
o Monday, June 29th (3pm – 7pm)