2017 Art in Bloom Call for Artists!
Call for Artists
DUVALL FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS INVITES YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
12th Annual Art in Bloom Garden Art & Sculpture Event
- Weekend of August 11th, 12th and 13th 2017
- Opening Gala Event: Friday, August 11th, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday August 12th and Sunday August 13th the gardens will be open to the general public at no charge from 10:00am -4:00pm.
- Artists do not need to be present during the event as Duvall Foundation for the Arts (DFA) will staff the event and handle all art sales.
- Kokopelli Gardens in Duvall, WA
|Opening Gala Event:
- Guests will stroll through the music filled gardens viewing the many mediums of outdoor art displayed throughout, while enjoying wine and appetizers.
- Artists displaying their work will receive free admission for themselves, an opportunity to mingle and promote their work.
|Requirements to participate:
- This is an outdoor event – your work must be able to sustain outdoor weather conditions.
- If you are interested in participating, please send pictures of your work along with your artist information to one of the following:
- Mail: Duvall Foundation for the Arts | ATTN: Art in Bloom | PO Box 1043 Duvall, WA 98019
- Email: email@example.com
- Entries for approval must be received by June 30th, 2017
- For new artists, this event is juried to be accepted.
- There may be limitations to the number of pieces you can show, which will be decided upon artwork review.
- If your work is accepted, you will need to complete the Participant Agreement listing ALL of your items for sale by July 30th, 2017.
|Art Delivery, Set-Up & Retrieval:
- You will need to deliver and set up your art at Kokopelli Gardens between these specific times only:
- Wednesday, August 9th (9:00am – 12:00pm) OR (4:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Thursday, August 10th (4:00pm – 7:00pm)
- The opportunity to hand pick the location for your art to be displayed will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- You must retrieve all unsold pieces between these specific times only:
- Sunday, August 13th (3:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Monday, August 14th (3:00pm – 7:00pm)
Duvall Foundation for the Arts (DFA) promotes creativity, diversity, and cultural awareness by supporting the arts and arts education in the lower Snoqualmie Valley, WA. DFA is a 501-(c)3 Nonprofit. Tax identification number: 91-1928862